Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Do you really need to shred all your bills, bank statements, and junk-mail credit card offers? Absolutely. In more than half of the 10 million cases of identity theft reported annually, the victims knew the thieves. All someone needs is access to an account number to go on a QVC binge, free of charge. Thieves also love Dumpster diving. If you don’t shred, the bad guys can grab your private info. Invest in a crosscutting shredder: Paper shredded into strips can be taped back together.
Posted by Bridget Taylor at 6:24 PM
- COUPONS! GREAT DEALS! LOOK HERE!
- 7 WORST CASE LAUNDRY ISSUES AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT T...
- HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTERS ON IT'S WAY!
- THE ADOPTION POEM
- HOW SMART IS YOUR DOG?
- Are You The Average Woman?
- MENTAL MINUTE
- SHRED THAT!
- WIPE OUT THE 10 WORST GERM HOT SPOTS
- ERYKAH BADU AT SXSW 2009! Whoo Hoo!
- Decorating Your Home On A Super Tight Budget! (I'...
- MONEY MYTHS THAT JUST WON'T DIE!!!
- Household Items that moonlight doing other kinds o...
- Prince to release new CD set through Target
- ▼ March (14)