Got a minute? Try this quick mental workout: Close your eyes and walk to different objects in the room. Doctors say that this mental exercise helps the brain because you're using visualization, memorization, short-term planning and long-term planning. Try walking across the kitchen and opening the fridge door, with your eyes closed. As you walk, imagine what the room has looked like all those hundreds of times you've walked this same path with your eyes open. You might be surprised how well you do. Closing your eyes too scary? Try doing it with your eyes open but walking backward.
Source: Chicago Tribune
- COUPONS! GREAT DEALS! LOOK HERE!
- 7 WORST CASE LAUNDRY ISSUES AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT T...
- HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTERS ON IT'S WAY!
- THE ADOPTION POEM
- HOW SMART IS YOUR DOG?
- Are You The Average Woman?
- MENTAL MINUTE
- SHRED THAT!
- WIPE OUT THE 10 WORST GERM HOT SPOTS
- ERYKAH BADU AT SXSW 2009! Whoo Hoo!
- Decorating Your Home On A Super Tight Budget! (I'...
- MONEY MYTHS THAT JUST WON'T DIE!!!
- Household Items that moonlight doing other kinds o...
- Prince to release new CD set through Target
- ▼ March (14)