Sunday, March 29, 2009

COUPONS! GREAT DEALS! LOOK HERE!

I get emails all the time asking about where I have heard about great deals or coupons online. Well, I have compiled a few places I havce found online. I hope you save mucho dinero!

-Bridget

1.) Click Here for coupons you can print out and use anywhere, from Woman's Day

2.) Go to CouponCabin.com. It's easy to sign up and there's no spam. Enter your e-mail address on their home page, and every Monday you'll receive that week's deals. Currently, there are great coupons for Home Depot, Radio Shack, Target, Foot Locker, Lord & Taylor, Sports Authority, American Apparel, Sears, K-Mart, Dell and lots more. There are lots of web sites that will e-mail great deals to you...Coupon Cabin is my favorite. It's simple and easy to read and use.

3.) http://www.slickdeals.net/