Once there were two women who never knew each other..One you do not remember, the other you call mother. Two different lives, shaped to make your one…
One became your guiding star, the other became your sun.
The first gave you life and the second taught you to live it.
The first gave you a need for love and the second was there to give it.
One gave you nationality, the other gave you a name.
One gave you a seed of talent, the other gave you an aim.
One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears.
One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears.
One gave you up…that’s all she could do.
The other prayed for a child and God led her straight to you.
And now you ask me through your fears, the age old question unanswered throughout the years….Heredity or environment …which are you the product of? Neither, my darling..neither..just two different kinds of love.
- Author Unknown
<---My beautiful birth son. 18 yrs. old
- COUPONS! GREAT DEALS! LOOK HERE!
- 7 WORST CASE LAUNDRY ISSUES AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT T...
- HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTERS ON IT'S WAY!
- THE ADOPTION POEM
- HOW SMART IS YOUR DOG?
- Are You The Average Woman?
- MENTAL MINUTE
- SHRED THAT!
- WIPE OUT THE 10 WORST GERM HOT SPOTS
- ERYKAH BADU AT SXSW 2009! Whoo Hoo!
- Decorating Your Home On A Super Tight Budget! (I'...
- MONEY MYTHS THAT JUST WON'T DIE!!!
- Household Items that moonlight doing other kinds o...
- Prince to release new CD set through Target
- ▼ March (14)