If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving over seas. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.
How AMAZING it would be if we coul d get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
- ► 2009 (57)
- The First And Only FREE Online Christmas Gift Regi...
- Funny Advertisement! Do You Know Any That Top Thi...
- The Master of Cutting up T-Shirts!
- A PART OF ME WANTS TO ROCK IT OUT LIKE KAT VON D!
- New Tattoo? For Who? ME....um...yes....ME
- Bring Him Home Santa (kleenex alert)
- SING WITH THE KING!
- BRIDGET'S ANNUAL "B" LIST! YA KNOW, LIKE OPRAH'S ...
- The Mother Load of All Thrones!
- Got a show idea? It could win YOU a prize just li...
- I COULD DO THIS ALL NIGHT! HA HA!
- Bridget and Carey wishing you Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas Everybody! Love, The Taylor Famil...
- Send Holiday Wishes To Our Soldiers (Free) Thanks ...
- Don't forget your lucky lingerie on NYE!
- DOT THERAPY ROCKS! :)
- Angela Ploetz from The Posh Space Gives her organi...
- YOUR SHOW IDEA COULD WIN YOU A SWEET MIX PRIZE!
- Jolly Old Saint Carey Claus!
- Christmas Cheer!
- GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS THAT COST NEXT TO NOTHING!
- ▼ December (22)