Friday, December 12, 2008
Got a show idea? It could win YOU a prize just like David
Mix listener David Grandstaff called us with an interesting idea. He says he knows the cure for Cedar Fever! It’s a little bit of a time intensive process, but he swears it works.
Check it out, here’s what you do: When the cedar trees start growing berries in January and February, pick the berries…. Pick as many as you can for the months they are visible on the trees and freeze them. When September rolls around, swallow 2-3 of the berries everyday for a few months. Don’t chew them, just swallow them like pills. (He says they’re not toxic, so no worries!)
Apparently if you follow these directions, you’ll have absolutely NO symptoms of cedar fever when the season rolls around the following spring!
Very cool---thanks David for the inside scoop.
Posted by Bridget Taylor at 5:58 PM
- ► 2009 (57)
- The First And Only FREE Online Christmas Gift Regi...
- Funny Advertisement! Do You Know Any That Top Thi...
- The Master of Cutting up T-Shirts!
- A PART OF ME WANTS TO ROCK IT OUT LIKE KAT VON D!
- New Tattoo? For Who? ME....um...yes....ME
- Bring Him Home Santa (kleenex alert)
- SING WITH THE KING!
- BRIDGET'S ANNUAL "B" LIST! YA KNOW, LIKE OPRAH'S ...
- The Mother Load of All Thrones!
- Got a show idea? It could win YOU a prize just li...
- I COULD DO THIS ALL NIGHT! HA HA!
- Bridget and Carey wishing you Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas Everybody! Love, The Taylor Famil...
- Send Holiday Wishes To Our Soldiers (Free) Thanks ...
- Don't forget your lucky lingerie on NYE!
- DOT THERAPY ROCKS! :)
- Angela Ploetz from The Posh Space Gives her organi...
- YOUR SHOW IDEA COULD WIN YOU A SWEET MIX PRIZE!
- Jolly Old Saint Carey Claus!
- Christmas Cheer!
- GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS THAT COST NEXT TO NOTHING!
- ▼ December (22)