Hey guys! So I have no marks on my body and I am 38 almost 39. I've been thinking about this for years. I have finally decided that on my 40th Birthday, I AM going for it. I love peacocks and I love hearts and here are a few designs I was thinking about. Notice the mispelling! Ha ha ha! unless of course it happens to you....then it's WTF????? Any thoughts for a sister from another mister? There is no weird thing about putting peacocks on your body is there? I'm making a list of pros and cons about the whole thing: where it should go, how big it should be and who I should let do it. I want Kat Von D to do it from LA INK but I'll wish in one hand and you know the rest. Happy Holidays!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
- ► 2009 (57)
- The First And Only FREE Online Christmas Gift Regi...
- Funny Advertisement! Do You Know Any That Top Thi...
- The Master of Cutting up T-Shirts!
- A PART OF ME WANTS TO ROCK IT OUT LIKE KAT VON D!
- New Tattoo? For Who? ME....um...yes....ME
- Bring Him Home Santa (kleenex alert)
- SING WITH THE KING!
- BRIDGET'S ANNUAL "B" LIST! YA KNOW, LIKE OPRAH'S ...
- The Mother Load of All Thrones!
- Got a show idea? It could win YOU a prize just li...
- I COULD DO THIS ALL NIGHT! HA HA!
- Bridget and Carey wishing you Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas Everybody! Love, The Taylor Famil...
- Send Holiday Wishes To Our Soldiers (Free) Thanks ...
- Don't forget your lucky lingerie on NYE!
- DOT THERAPY ROCKS! :)
- Angela Ploetz from The Posh Space Gives her organi...
- YOUR SHOW IDEA COULD WIN YOU A SWEET MIX PRIZE!
- Jolly Old Saint Carey Claus!
- Christmas Cheer!
- GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS THAT COST NEXT TO NOTHING!
- ▼ December (22)