Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A PART OF ME WANTS TO ROCK IT OUT LIKE KAT VON D!




Honestly, I think Kat Von D is just a very cool chick. She comes across as a free spirit who doesn't care what other people think. I was raised in a very conservative home and only the weirdos looked like that. I did not like being stifled like that and so I rebelled in all kinds of ways. I'm a mother now and so I won't just go crazy and start wearing a bunch of crosses around my neck and wrist bands around my arms and get tats all over my arms, however, a part of me does want to let loose and rock it out! One thing I can pull off is wearing those cool cut up t-shirts like Kat wears on LA INK. Maybe not to the studios or to The Main Event with my kids, but for sure to a concert like Nickelback or to the ROT Rally! Anywhere I want to rock it out!


Kat cuts her own t-shirts up and she made a video to show us all how to do it ourselves. How sweet is that? Click here to check it out! I've got a ton of t-shirts that are about to be re-born! ha ha ha!