That's right! Board games, card games and even dice games for you and fido or kitty to play together! This is not a joke. No skills are needed to play Darf pet games. You'll be amazed at what you can get your dog or cat to do with a small amount of encouragement, instruction and treats. You, your friends, family and dogs or cats will have lots of fun. PLUS, your pet will gain self-confidence, pay more attention to you and learn new tricks! Click here to see what I'm talking about! My sweetie, Zuko, thinks it's boring! :) He'd rather chase his tail.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
- ► 2009 (57)
- USA FOR AFRICA! STILL GIVES ME CHILLS!
- WHO DOESN'T LOVE LIONEL RICHIE? CHECK THIS OUT!
- TEST THE QUALITY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
- READY? SET? SHOP! HELPFUL TIPS FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPIN...
- NEED THANKSGIVING HELP!
- HOLIDAY TELEVISION PROGRAM GUIDE
- TURKEY RECIPE! GOBBLE GOBBLE!
- How to get STAR hair!
- Put this on your Christmas List: Games to play wi...
- 15 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD DO FOR THE WOMAN HE LOV...
- BIRTH ORDER AND YOUR PERSONALITY: 8 FACTS THAT MAY...
- WHAT SLEEP POSITIONS REVEAL ABOUT LOVE!
- Calphalon's Herb Roasted Turkey and Traditional Sa...
- AT HOME HAIR COLORING TIPS
- Butt Out: The Great American Smokeout
- KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY AT THE OFFICE
- I'M GETTING DOT THERAPY FROM BELEZA MED SPA!!!
- FUEL: THE DOCUMENTARY
- ▼ November (18)