A study from the University of Arizona found that your office desk has way more bacteria than your building's bathroom.A man's workspace has three to four times less bacteria than a female coworker's. But the worst office offender of all is a man's wallet-your warm back pocket is the perfect spot for bacteria to form.
Here are five more workplace germ zones:
The Keyboard and Mouse
The Water Fountain Handle
The "Enter" Button (on the Fax Machine, the Photocopier, Etc.)
CLICK HERE for details.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
- ► 2009 (57)
- USA FOR AFRICA! STILL GIVES ME CHILLS!
- WHO DOESN'T LOVE LIONEL RICHIE? CHECK THIS OUT!
- TEST THE QUALITY OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
- READY? SET? SHOP! HELPFUL TIPS FOR HOLIDAY SHOPPIN...
- NEED THANKSGIVING HELP!
- HOLIDAY TELEVISION PROGRAM GUIDE
- TURKEY RECIPE! GOBBLE GOBBLE!
- How to get STAR hair!
- Put this on your Christmas List: Games to play wi...
- 15 THINGS EVERY MAN SHOULD DO FOR THE WOMAN HE LOV...
- BIRTH ORDER AND YOUR PERSONALITY: 8 FACTS THAT MAY...
- WHAT SLEEP POSITIONS REVEAL ABOUT LOVE!
- Calphalon's Herb Roasted Turkey and Traditional Sa...
- AT HOME HAIR COLORING TIPS
- Butt Out: The Great American Smokeout
- KEEP YOURSELF HEALTHY AT THE OFFICE
- I'M GETTING DOT THERAPY FROM BELEZA MED SPA!!!
- FUEL: THE DOCUMENTARY
- ▼ November (18)