Friday, February 13, 2009
HOW A CAR CRASH ENDED A WOMAN'S FINGERNAIL RECORD
The Guinness World Record for longest fingernails was broken. Sort of.
Lee Redmond's fingernails had been growing since 1979 but they were broken off this week in a four-car pileup in Holladay, Utah.
According to Guinnessworldrecords.com, in 2008, the nails were measured at 28 feet 4.5 inches, with a thumbnail reaching 35 inches.
Redmond was a passenger in one of the cars in crash. She and at least two other people were taken to a hospital with minor injuries after she was ejected from the car.
Posted by Bridget Taylor at 1:46 PM
- Hmmm.... WONDER WHY?.................
- POOR RHIANNA! HER PICTURE WAS RELEASED THIS MORNI...
- 10 STRANGE PREGNANCY CRAVINGS
- THE 3RD MOST COMMON PHOBIA IS THE FEAR OF FLYING
- HOW A CAR CRASH ENDED A WOMAN'S FINGERNAIL RECORD
- OCTUPLET MOM HAS A WEB SITE
- THE BUCKLETTE IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!!
- What kind of nose should I get?
- BUSINESS KEEPS GROCERIES GREEN WITH THE GRO-PAK!
- JENNIFER HUDSON WAS FANTASTIC!!!
- ▼ February (10)