Barbie to Get Her AARP CardBarbie’s 50th birthday is right around the corner, and she’s a picky one. As Jessica Michault of The International Herald Tribune points out in an article today, throughout her doll life, Barbara Millicent Roberts has always been a clotheshorse: “her tastes have grown to appreciate more designer fare. From Benetton and Burberry to Versace and Vera Wang, Barbie has been dressed by more than 70 designers, including Giorgio Armani, Christian Lacroix and Monique Lhuillier.” What’s more, at the New York fashion shows in February, Mattel is staging a full-scale fashion show featuring Barbie-inspired work from 50 fashion designers. More...
- IF YOU LIKE A BARGAIN, YOU MUST READ THIS!
- BLONDES HAVE MORE FUN AT BASS CONCERT HALL!
- BORROW! DON'T BUY!
- SHOULD YOUR WIFE HAVE GUY FRIENDS?
- MADONNA UNTOUCHED--OUCH!
- FREE MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!!!!
- I'M PUTTING MY BEST FACE FOWARD THANKS TO BELEZA M...
- THE CAMERA ADDS 10 POUNDS! WHY???
- DR. PERRICONE'S 10 SUPERFOODS
- CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES FOR WOMEN
- The Cowboys Family Cookbook featuring Jessica Simp...
- BARBIE GETS HER AARP CARD
- ▼ January (12)