Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cutest Dog Carriers EVER! Check these out!







I was at the Wiener Dog races in Buda last weekend! (VERY FUN!)
I took my little mal-shi, Zuko, and we had a blast. My friend who owns http://www.barkplaceboutique.com/ had a booth with the most adorable pet stuff and I ended up buying Zuko the most adorable stroller. Yes, I am talking like a baby stroller but it's for your furry little friend. It zips up so they can't jump out and for little guys like my dog, it's perfect for long walks around the neighborhood or even going to the mall! :) ha ha

So, I was wandering around with Zuko and came across these dog carriers that I had never seen before that were just precious. A mom and daughter own the company and they have only been up and running for 6 weeks. They took a picture of Zuko and so I hope to post it soon. I ended up buying a zebra stripe carrier. Zuko loves it....I was so surprised, but he does! They are so incredibly cute. Go to http://www.ruffliferiders.com/ to find out how to get one. They also have a real cute leapord print carrier and a trendy circles carrier. Very hard to choose. May have to purchase more in the near future. These carriers are meant for dogs 15lbs. and less.

Too much fun!